Wednesday, April 25, 2012

She Came Back

She came back last month.
We met 5 years ago,
We started dating 4 years ago,
She started cheating on me 3 years ago,
I found out and forgave her 2 years ago,
She left me for real 1 year ago,
She showed up on my doorstep 5 Tuesdays ago.
Something was different this time.
She always had a pretty pale face, but now she looked half dead
And "sorry" was the first thing she said.
That should have been my tip that something was off.
She always barged in before, now she asks for an invite
And she now seems deathly afraid of sunlight,
And yesterday, she tried to give my neck a bite.
Such strange behaviour, don't you agree?
Like, when she sees a cross she screams and flees.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of church either but that seems a bit...irrational, right?
Maybe it's just me, but my honey seems like she didn't come back right.
But at least she's back, and I'm no longer alone.
I'd rather be with a bloodsucker than no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment